skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
c'est une belle vie
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Haha this is my BOY side :D
I miss work at Webelos! this is me at my station "Communicator"
1 comments:
singer4always
said...
lol, Nellie! good times! but communicator sucked! I miss work too. We need to hang!
January 2, 2009 at 10:42 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Danielle
Rio Rancho, NM, Uganda
View my complete profile
My FriEnDs
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
1
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2009
(
4
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
January
(
1
)
▼
2008
(
30
)
▼
November
(
8
)
I'm so excited for Christmas! I love Christmas! On...
Haha this is my BOY side :DI miss work at Webelos...
Haha, this is so fun! You're supposed to Google...
Okay so i donno why bu...
I want to be a photographer when i grow up, and h...
Danielle Joy Seegrist
I love Halloween! It's so fun! And of course this ...
Some Of My Favorites!Food: Egg Drop SoupDrink: Spr...
►
October
(
2
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
6
)
►
February
(
7
)
1 comments:
lol, Nellie! good times! but communicator sucked! I miss work too. We need to hang!
Post a Comment