I'm so excited for Christmas! I love Christmas! One of the things i like most about it is the decorations, I love Christmas trees and lights. We usually have a lot of those fake christmas trees, so we stick them in our rooms and stuff, and this year i have my own room. So i'm definetly going to decorate it. This is what i'm going for:
you know, stick one of these in my room. i figured this year i'd keept it simple. :D haha
Saturday, November 29, 2008
<3 Danielle at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So fun! We are gonna set our Christmas up on Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait!
lol sweet. i can like picture you trying to shove one of these in your room.. haha
Hahaha, yeah well it didn't work out so well...
hahah whatever.. my christmas tree looked great.. it was a bit less elaborate tho. :/
Post a Comment