Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Mexico

So i'm sure you've all heard... that we're moving to NM this summer. :) ( June First ) I'm really excited! I think it's gonna be fun. The first week we're up there i'm going to be doing Trek w/ the youth. :) It's gonna be awesome bc i'll get to meet some kids b4i start school. bc that would be really hard going into high school not knowing anyone! So i'm glad i get to go on that. :) And than we're coming back down for mine, noel's and Allie's dance concert. :))) Which i'm really excited for too! and than girl's camp right after, well the following week. And than we're back to NM for good! Well hopefully not 'for good'. But for probablyatleast a couple months?? haha Than sometime in the summer I might be doing the marching band up there... :/ eh haha apparently it has a good rep there... not like Copper Hills haha, but like american fork?? haha Anyway The school we're going to is Rio Rancho High School. And the mascot is the Rams. It's a pretty big school, and the 'main hallways' are outside. It's kinda weird, but i like it. And Noel will be doing the Drill Team. :) And I love dancing too, so hopefully in a year or two, i'll make the team. :) I hope... i just need to work on my flexibility, and technique. :) Especially my flexibility... haha. Anyway, that's what's goin on so far! g2g

~ d@N!3/1E~

( oh and it my signature is highlighted.. haha don't click on it, it's not a link or anything it's just 'cos i have an @. :) )

2 comments:

Danielle said...

haha oh, the link didn't show up. lol it did when i was typing it :)

Unknown said...

That sounds really exciting Dani! I'm sure you will love your new school and make some great new friends! I clicked on the link and it said I could e-mail you. haha