Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My artwork :)














6 comments:

Danielle said...

Sorry it cut off a quarter of the pics idk how to fix it. :/

Danielle said...

That is some great scanning, if I do say so myself.

You are a talented girl. Keep drawing!

Dione said...

Woops! Ha ha - Dani, you're so conceited! jk Okay, that last comment was from me.

author in progress said...

Those are really cool! I like the beach one. What's up?

Shara said...

Dani, I wish I could draw like you! BTW - I totally missed your b-day. :( If I don't do something RIGHT when I'm thinking of it, there's a REALLY good chance it might not get done. So, I just wanted you to know that not only was I thinking of you on your birthday, but I was even thinking of posting a birthday wish on facebook (only I didn't do it when I was thinking of it, see what I mean?). I hope you had fun. I can't believe you will be 16 in less than a year - and ALL those goes along with that! But then again, I kind of can, because each time I see you (and all your pictures) you've grown up SO much, into such a beautiful young lady. Not to say that you weren't pretty darn cute when you were a kid. (You probably don't like being called 'lady'. Sorry. But, still, it's true!) :D

singer4always said...

nellie, youre so sweet, drawing a pic of me and my "bf" haha good times. well you are totally amazing of course! =]